Information We CollectWhen you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Lacework often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Lacework may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Lacework may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other InformationLacework is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Lacework, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Lacework may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Lacework, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Prior Consent: We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.